Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sensitivity

Hello!

This post is about my self, my problems, and my thought about something important in my life..

I never want to be a sensitive person. There are 2 kind of sensitivity.. One is good (how you can feel other people misery, and help them also care about them) and the other one is not very good (how you can easily get mad when something happen which is not what you want or some people said something that make you get hurt, even only joking)

I have that 2 sides of sensitivity..

I can easily know and feel if one of my friend or friends feel sad, worried, etc. If I think I need to ask them, I'll ask and care about them.. But there are times when I think I don't need to ask them. People need privacy. If someone doesn't want to reach me, I'm ok with it, but If they need me, sure I'll be there for them..

But the bad side is more dominant.. That's what I don't like about me.. (Actually it is one of "what I want to change or minimalize" in my life). Like I said up there, I never want to be a sensitive person. 'Sensitive' here means the bad sensitive sides.. I can easily get hurt. Yeah, that's right. My friends don't know about this (maybe). But I feel blessed I have a forgiving nature. I don't mind them. I never take it seriously.

We can't choose our character. What we can do is change them to be a good side of us. I'm learning something now. Actually I feel that I need to have this motto in my life. 'Accept everything that makes you hurt, with smile and throw away the hurt feelings' is it hard to do? Yes. Very hard..

But we live to learn right? Live for me is a process of learning. We'll never stop learning. As if one day I can't learn something, I will make somebody learn from me. I'm not a good person (yeah, not) but we can learn something even from the worst person in this world.. Don't underestimate 'lower' 'poorer' people. So many things that we can learn from them.

Oh yeah about my sensitive character, I don't want to vanish it. I want to reduce it..

To my friends who don't like when I change to be a sensitive person, I'm so sorry. It's not a choice that I can change. It's a gift from God and God has something to do when He decided to 'Plant' this character in me.

I'm learning to reduce and change it.

By the way, why i’m using English? Because I want to make my English writing better. But I still have many mistakes..

Happy Sunday,

God bless :) !

3 comments: